15.5.08

Out to pasture

View of Bazaar in Esfahan by Dave Watts

Our taxi is almost here to take us to the airport. The bags are packed. The kid is ready and dressed and, if he says the word avion (airplane) again, it will surely be for the millionth time. We are all rearing to get this show on the road but all holds still for me, and these final words I post for you. I'll see you two weeks from now. May it be a happy, easy, stress-free time for you and I will enjoy hearing all about how your days have been when I get back.

Milena

9 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing about your travels when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings for an enjoyable and safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated wishes for a safe journey! And a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Trails. We'll be waiting on ins and needles for you to return and regale us with tales of adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful and safe trip. I'm looking forward to your posts about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps did you know that i was born in iran?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear all: I address you as a group as my internet access is spotty at best and bound to disappear momentarily. Thank you so much for all the well-wishes. They worked. Everything is going swimmingly well. Still adjusting to the time change but having so much fun. I'll try to post something today or tomorrow. I've tried to go into all of your blogs and been succesful with some and not so much with others. Certain pages are blocked and there is no reason for it. Hope you are all doing well. Love, Milena

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a Leaping Thought's worth